We aim to produce a range of project outputs accessible to non-academic and academic users alike. These outputs will be designed to assist victim’s organisations and policy makers in Northern Ireland and will include:
- Reports for local user groups
- A programme of bespoke media training workshops for representatives of victim organisations
- A storytelling repository containing 10-minute podcasts of victims and survivors detailing their experiences
- Feature articles on relevant themes in local newspapers
- Blog posts on key issues and themes
Outputs targeting academic users will include books, journal articles, and contributions to conferences.